Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kaleb's 1st day of Preschool

Today was Kaleb's first day of Preschool, and even though it is only Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12 it is still a little hard to leave him. I know that sometimes I get frustrated but I just love being around him all the time. He loves preschool though, he got to use scissors on his first day. They colored and sang songs and played on the computer. He has met some new friends and had a great day. I am so sad to think that next year my baby will be in Kindergarten and going to real school. It is good time for me to spend quality time with Addison since she has never gotten to be the only child and I enjoy that a lot. I know he will be great! He works really hard at everything he does and he tries all the time. He is growing up so fast look at this handsome boy!
Addison had to sneak into at least one!
Addison on Kaleb's 1st day of Preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment