Monday, August 23, 2010

Addison's 1st birthday party


Today we celebrated Addison's 1st birthday! The theme was "a" and everything started with a's from ants on a log to animal crackers.
Leah, a good friend of mine, and I made the cake which took 3 full hours but it was so special to make her cake and it turned out super cute, especially for my first time!
The boys tried to raid the party but we didn't let them have all the fun!!
 Not many 1 year olds have "friends" but Addison has three that are close in age, Brooke, Collin and Becca Joy. We were all so blessed last year to have them all within 6 months of each other, it is going to be fun in the years to come to see them grow up together! Addison had tons of family come as well, from great grandparents to little cousings. She had plenty of people to entertain and I think she did a good job if I do say so myself.
Once it was time for the smash cake she dug in.She loved it!


Then we got her all cleaned up from that mess and decided to open some presents.


She loved all the toys but most of all she liked the clothes that she got! I think we are going to have a problem when she grows up. She would grab those clothes out of the bag and not want to put them down to open more presents it was the cutest thing ever! Hope Daddy has a hold on his pocket book!!





I am so grateful for my 2 blessings from God and I can't wait to throw more parties for each of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment