Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Blogging World

Well, many of my friends have blogs and I really enjoy reading and following and seeing their lives change so I thought why not make one for my family that we can always look back at and enjoy! I am very new to this and not quite sure how often I will be updating and things like that but I would love for everyone to see Kaleb and Addison as they grow and learn! This is short I am still trying to figure it out but I hope you enjoy!

We are striving for the Kingdom of God and while we are on this Earth we will be his soldiers!
Branden, Sherry, Kaleb & Addison

1 comment:

  1. Here's your project girlie ;)
    Your joining the wonderful world of BLOGGING may just make me begin again :)

    I hope today continues to be special for Addie (and her parents too)

    ReplyDelete