Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Hair Cut

Well, it took Addison forever to even grow hair, but after it started growing it kept coming in. She was a baldy until about 17 months and then her hair came in slowly but it was better than nothing. She didn't have much but she grew a lot right on the top of her head. It wasn't really getting longer just thicker. So we decided that we should get it trimmed up and looking a little better, because there wasn't any way to fix it.

I decided to take her in to the lady who I have used since I was about 3. Her name is Suzanne and she has always cut my hair. Addison was very well behaved while she got her hair cut. She really sat there like a little lady. She was very proud of herself when it was all over with. I was too; what a beautiful girl the Lord has given me take care of.



* The black eye came from running into a new entertainment center that we put in the play room, she ran right into it. Poor baby but she sure is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment