Sunday, December 19, 2010

Making a Mess, And Loving Every Minute

Oh the joys of having kids! This year I decided that I wasn't going to care about the mess but only that my kids had fun while making cookies. I did very well at just letting them be while they cut out and decorated cookies! We are going to make this a tradition that we all can enjoy, even if it means hours of clean up after they are asleep! We had a good time, thank goodness we started early it gave Addison enough time to work out all that sugar because she was more concerned with eating the icing rather than putting it on the cookies. Kaleb did very well his favorite part was putting on the sprinkles, I think we overloaded a few but that is alright!






He was very proud of the cookies he made Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment